Dorothy Mazeau, founder of Golden Girls Canada, shares this story: “Shortly after meeting Annamarie Pluhar, a fellow home-sharing advocate in Vermont, I was tickled to find this blog post on her website. As it happens, Norma was a dear friend of my mother, a “kindred spirit” whom she met after moving to Vermont herself. Mom passed away several years ago, but Norma is still a going concern, and clearly a woman after my own heart!” Click on the link to read Norma’s story; Housemate Matching — How It works for Norma.
- Meet the Four Ontario Women Who Found a Better Alternative to Retirement Living
- Video- Re-Imagine your home for Fun, Companionship and Income
- Seniors Speak Dorothy Mazeau “House Sharing”-Podcast
- Is home-sharing the “Air BNB” of affordable housing?
- How to Find the Ideal Homemate through Home Sharing- Living to 100